How it Works
Taylor, -22 lbs1
- Max up your results with our NEW revolutionary Recharge Bar designed to help you increase fat burn so you lose weight faster, feel less hungry and maintain your fast.
- Make intermittent fasting easier with the help of our innovative bar.
- Curb your hunger with the perfect blend of nuts and a touch of honey.
- No artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors. Made with great-tasting, simple ingredients. Gluten free.
Foods You'll Love
- Max up your satisfaction and help make weight loss easier with great-tasting, hassle-free meals!
- Our dedicated team of chefs, culinary experts and nutritionists are always working to develop healthy, great-tasting meals.
- Enjoy delicious foods you love like Three Cheese Macaroni with Broccoli & Carrots, Classic Cheeseburger and Vanilla Caramel Swirl Ice CreamChocolate Lava Cake.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Love your first week of food or your money back!^
- Max up your weight loss with our science-backed plan — clinically proven to help you lose up to 17 pounds in your first 4 weeks!‡
- Rapid Results Max leverages the science of intermittent fasting to help accelerate weight loss and promote incredible benefits.
- ‡ First 4 weeks only. Average weight loss in study was 13 lbs. for those who completed the program.
New Wireless Body Weight Scale
Introducing the world's most supportive scale! Seamlessly track your weight loss progress through the Jenny Craig app to help you stay on track with our most effective program ever – Rapid Results Max.
Get Max in your corner today!
We have been helping real people eat better, live healthier, and lose weight.
‡ Results may vary. Members following our Classic Program lose, on average, 1-2 lbs. per week. Members following our Rapid Results program in studies, lost on average 11.6 pounds in the first 4 weeks and 1-2 pounds per week thereafter. Members following our Rapid Results Max program in study, lost on average 13 pounds in the first 4 weeks and 1-2 pounds per week thereafter. Members received promotional consideration.
2 Weight lost on Classic Program. Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2lbs per week. Mike received promotional consideration. Results may vary.
3 Typical weight loss on the Rapid Results Max program in a study was 13 pounds in the first four weeks and 1-2 pounds per week thereafter. Libby lost 45 pounds on Rapid Results Max in 16 weeks. Libby received promotional consideration. Results may vary.
4 Typical weight loss on the Rapid Results program is 11.6 pounds in the first four weeks and 1-2 pounds per week thereafter. Michelle lost 18 pounds on Rapid Results in 12 weeks. Michelle received promotional consideration. Results may vary.
What a Journey on Jenny Craig Looks Like
The First Day
Taking the first step in a weight loss plan can be difficult, but we will support you every step of your journey. Your dedicated weight loss coach will customize your plan to fit:
- Your goals
- Your body type
- Your food preferences
Everyone is unique and deserves a plan to fit their lifestyle. If you commit to a goal, we will commit to getting you there!helping you get there!
Week 1, Your First Success
Kick-start your weight loss with your personalized meal plan designed to restore your metabolism and accelerate weight loss. Your coach will help you navigate any questions you may have and give you the tools to set you up for success. Typically, the biggest weight loss you will see is in the first week.
Your Jenny Craig all-inclusive meal plan features ready-to-go, chef-crafted food. Every day, you will enjoy:
- Recharge Bar
- Plus, you can add your own fresh fruit and veggies
Week 2 and Beyond
You will meet weekly with your coach, and by the second week, your body will start to adjust to your new habits. Usually, the drop in weight this week will be a little smaller. You will continue enjoying 3 Jenny Craig meals and 2 snacks every day, plus a few grocery items of your own for variety. You will eat 6 times a day to fuel your metabolism and promote weight loss.
You can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week following the Jenny Craig plan!