Accessibility with Jenny Craig
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We are working toward improving JennyCraig.com, following the best practices and standards established by the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Jenny Craig is consistently working toward improving accessibility, so all customers can access and use our website. Below are further examples of how we put accessibility first at Jenny Craig.
Steps Taken to Improve Accessibility
Wherever possible, we strive to:
- Provide alternative text details for images.
- Provide structural content tags to indicate headings and lists to assist page comprehension.
- Ensure form elements used to collect information from users have labels, so all users can utilize these forms.
- Ensure site header area includes skip navigation links.
- Otherwise meet the WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines.
Along with the above steps, Jenny Craig also has employees whose duties include promotion of accessibility, along with engaging with outside vendors and consultants to improve the quality and accessibility of our user experience for all of our users.
Need Help or Have Feedback?
If you experience any difficulty accessing or using our site, or have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at accesssibility@JennyCraig.comIf you would like assistance placing an order, please contact a Sales Representative at 800-JENNYCARES (800-536-6922)