Vanilla Caramel Swirl Reduced Fat Ice Cream

Vanilla Caramel Swirl Reduced Fat Ice Cream

Vanilla, caramel and sea salt flavors come together to make one delectable sweet treat. Served in the perfect portion so you can enjoy every bite!

Frozen Selection

130
calories
3.0g
total fat
2g
dietary fiber
6g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 container
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 130

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: MILK. MAY CONTAIN: EGG.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 3.0g 4% Total Carb. 21g 8% Protein 6g 12%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Calcium 180mg 15%
Trans Fat 0.0g Sugars 17g Iron 0mg 0%
Cholesterol 10mg 3% Includes 14g Added Sugars 28% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 90mg 4% Potassium 130mg 2%

Ingredients: NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, CARAMEL SWIRL (CORN SYRUP, WATER, SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK [CONDENSED MILK, SUGAR], SWEETENED CONDENSED NONFAT MILK [CONDENSED NONFAT MILK, SUGAR], SUGAR, SEA SALT, PECTIN, BAKING SODA), CREAM, MILK PROTEINS, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, AND LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, CELLULOSE GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 container
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 130
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 3.0g 4%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 90mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 21g 8%
Dietary Fiber 2g 7%
Sugars 17g
Includes 14g Added Sugars 28%
Calcium 180mg 15%
Iron 0mg 0%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Potassium 130mg 2%
Protein 6g 12%

Nutrients: NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, CARAMEL SWIRL (CORN SYRUP, WATER, SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK [CONDENSED MILK, SUGAR], SWEETENED CONDENSED NONFAT MILK [CONDENSED NONFAT MILK, SUGAR], SUGAR, SEA SALT, PECTIN, BAKING SODA), CREAM, MILK PROTEINS, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, AND LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, CELLULOSE GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.