Turkey Bacon & Egg White Sandwich

Turkey Bacon & Egg White Sandwich

This tasty on the go breakfast sandwich is the perfect combination of crispy turkey bacon, fluffy egg whites and melted cheddar cheese perfectly layered between wholesome multigrain bread.

Frozen Selection

200
calories
7.0g
total fat
3g
dietary fiber
11g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (94g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 200

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 7.0g 11% Total Carb. 22g 7% Protein 11g 18%
Saturated Fat 2.0g 13% Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 3g Iron 0mg 6%
Cholesterol 15mg 3% Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 420mg 18%

Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: MULTIGRAIN FOCACCIA BUN (WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, BARLEY MALT, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, OATS, OAT FLOUR, YEAST, GOLDEN FLAX SEEDS, METHYLCELLULOSE, DOUGH CONDITIONER [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID}, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, OAT FIBER, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ALGINATE, YEAST, WHEAT FLOUR, XANTHAN GUM, VEGETABLE ENZYMES], VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, ENZYME BLEND [CALCIUM SULFATE, WHEAT FLOUR, VEGETABLE ENZYMES, SALT], SALT, SOY OIL), EGG WHITE PATTY (EGG WHITES, CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM), CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), TURKEY BACON (DARK TURKEY, WHITE TURKEY, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, NATURAL FLAVORING, SODIUM NITRITE, VEGETABLE OIL).

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (94g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 200
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 7.0g 11%
Saturated Fat 2.0g 13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 3%
Sodium 420mg 18%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 3g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Iron 0mg 6%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Protein 11g 18%

Nutrients: INGREDIENTS: MULTIGRAIN FOCACCIA BUN (WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, BARLEY MALT, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, OATS, OAT FLOUR, YEAST, GOLDEN FLAX SEEDS, METHYLCELLULOSE, DOUGH CONDITIONER [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID}, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, OAT FIBER, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ALGINATE, YEAST, WHEAT FLOUR, XANTHAN GUM, VEGETABLE ENZYMES], VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, ENZYME BLEND [CALCIUM SULFATE, WHEAT FLOUR, VEGETABLE ENZYMES, SALT], SALT, SOY OIL), EGG WHITE PATTY (EGG WHITES, CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM), CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), TURKEY BACON (DARK TURKEY, WHITE TURKEY, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, NATURAL FLAVORING, SODIUM NITRITE, VEGETABLE OIL).