Pepperoni Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

Flavorful tomato sauce, provolone and mozzarella topped off with zesty pepperoni, all on a thin crispy crust.

Frozen Selection

210
calories
8.0g
total fat
4g
dietary fiber
12g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 210

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 12% Total Carb. 21g 7% Protein 12g 19%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 3g Iron 0mg 8%
Cholesterol 20mg 7% Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 410mg 17%

Ingredients: CRUST (ENRICHED UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, ACACIA GUM, OAT FIBER, SUGAR, PALM OIL WITH SOY LECITHIN, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, DOUGH CONDITIONER [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE}, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ALGINATE AND 2% OR LESS OF YEAST, XANTHAN GUM, ENZYMES], YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, WHEAT STARCH, ENZYMES], NONFAT MILK, YELLOW CORNMEAL), CHEESE BLEND (REDUCED FAT PROVOLONE CHEESE [PART SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, SMOKE FLAVORING], LOW MOISTURE PART SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES]), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, SEASONING [MALTODEXTRIN, PAPRIKA, DRIED ONION AND GARLIC, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, BEET POWDER], SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT SUBSTITUTE [SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM GLUCONATE], DRIED GARLIC), PEPPERONI (PORK, SALT, WATER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, OLEORESIN OF PAPRIKA, FLAVORING, CITRIC ACID, GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM NITRITE), DRIED BASIL.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 210
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 12%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 410mg 17%
Total Carbohydrates 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 3g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Iron 0mg 8%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Protein 12g 19%

Nutrients: CRUST (ENRICHED UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, ACACIA GUM, OAT FIBER, SUGAR, PALM OIL WITH SOY LECITHIN, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, DOUGH CONDITIONER [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE}, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ALGINATE AND 2% OR LESS OF YEAST, XANTHAN GUM, ENZYMES], YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, WHEAT STARCH, ENZYMES], NONFAT MILK, YELLOW CORNMEAL), CHEESE BLEND (REDUCED FAT PROVOLONE CHEESE [PART SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, SMOKE FLAVORING], LOW MOISTURE PART SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES]), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, SEASONING [MALTODEXTRIN, PAPRIKA, DRIED ONION AND GARLIC, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, BEET POWDER], SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT SUBSTITUTE [SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM GLUCONATE], DRIED GARLIC), PEPPERONI (PORK, SALT, WATER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, OLEORESIN OF PAPRIKA, FLAVORING, CITRIC ACID, GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM NITRITE), DRIED BASIL.