Italian Sausage Pizza Serving Suggestion

Italian Sausage Pizza

A slice above them all! Featuring a crispy crust, gooey mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage and the perfect blend of spices, this is one irresistible pizza.

Frozen Selection

250
calories
8.0g
total fat
5g
dietary fiber
13g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 pizza (127g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 250

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 10% Total Carb. 35g 13% Protein 13g 23%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Calcium 220mg 15%
Trans Fat 0.0g Sugars 4g Iron 2.80mg 15%
Cholesterol 15mg 5% Includes 1g Added Sugars 2% Vitamin D 0.10mcg
Sodium 440mg 19% Potassium 350mg 8%

Ingredients: CRUST (ENRICHED FLOUR [BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, 2% OR LESS OF SUGAR, SHORTENING FLAKES [PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN], YEAST, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, ENRICHED FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID}, ASCORBIC ACID, ENZYMES]), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, SOYBEAN OIL, SEASONING BLEND [MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SPICES, SALT, SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, PAPRIKA), CHEESE BLEND (REDUCED FAT MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, NONFAT MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, MODIFIED CORN STARCH**, SALT, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, ENZYMES], SEASONING BLEND [DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, SALT, SPICES]), COOKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE (PORK, SPICES, WATER, SALT, SUGAR, FLAVORS, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, PAPRIKA), SPICES. **INGREDIENTS NOT IN REGULAR MOZZARELLA CHEESE.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 pizza (127g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 250
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 10%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 440mg 19%
Total Carbohydrates 35g 13%
Dietary Fiber 5g 18%
Sugars 4g
Includes 1g Added Sugars 2%
Calcium 220mg 15%
Iron 2.80mg 15%
Vitamin D 0.10mcg
Potassium 350mg 8%
Protein 13g 23%

Nutrients: CRUST (ENRICHED FLOUR [BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, 2% OR LESS OF SUGAR, SHORTENING FLAKES [PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN], YEAST, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, ENRICHED FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID}, ASCORBIC ACID, ENZYMES]), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, SOYBEAN OIL, SEASONING BLEND [MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SPICES, SALT, SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, PAPRIKA), CHEESE BLEND (REDUCED FAT MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, NONFAT MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, MODIFIED CORN STARCH**, SALT, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, ENZYMES], SEASONING BLEND [DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, SALT, SPICES]), COOKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE (PORK, SPICES, WATER, SALT, SUGAR, FLAVORS, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, PAPRIKA), SPICES. **INGREDIENTS NOT IN REGULAR MOZZARELLA CHEESE.