Egg, Cheese, & Turkey Sausage Burrito

Egg, Cheese, & Turkey Sausage Burrito

This savory on the go breakfast classic is filled with perfectly seasoned turkey sausage, eggs with a protein punch and a blend of cheeses with a touch of bell peppers all wrapped up inside a warm toasty tortilla.

Frozen Selection

200
calories
7.0g
total fat
4g
dietary fiber
10g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (99g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 200

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 7.0g 11% Total Carb. 25g 8% Protein 10g 19%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15% Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 1g Iron 0mg 8%
Cholesterol 25mg 8% Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 440mg 18%

Ingredients: FILLING (SCRAMBLED EGGS [EGG WHITES, WHOLE EGGS, CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, BETA CAROTENE COLOR], LOW MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [MILK, NONFAT MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], COOKED TURKEY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE [TURKEY, DEXTROSE, SALT, SPICES, FLAVORING], WATER, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEESE SPREAD [CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SKIM MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEY, MILKFAT, SALT, SODIUM ALGINATE, SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE), APOCAROTENAL COLOR], GREEN BELL PEPPERS, RED BELL PEPPERS, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SEASONING [SPICES, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, SALT, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WITH MALTED BARLEY, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PAPRIKA, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE, MALIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, DEXTROSE, SOY SAUCE (WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN, BEEF EXTRACT, SILICON DIOXIDE AND SOYBEAN OIL (ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING)], SPICES, CANOLA OIL, GRANULATED GARLIC, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, CILANTRO, CHEESE POWDER [A DEHYDRATED BLEND OF WHEY, CHEESE (GRANULAR AND BLUE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES]), SUNFLOWER OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID], ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR, XANTHAN GUM), TORTILLA (ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, CANOLA OIL, GLYCERINE, BAKING POWDER [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BICARBONATE SODA, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], SUGAR, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID]).

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (99g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 200
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 7.0g 11%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 440mg 18%
Total Carbohydrates 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Iron 0mg 8%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Protein 10g 19%

Nutrients: FILLING (SCRAMBLED EGGS [EGG WHITES, WHOLE EGGS, CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, BETA CAROTENE COLOR], LOW MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [MILK, NONFAT MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], COOKED TURKEY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE [TURKEY, DEXTROSE, SALT, SPICES, FLAVORING], WATER, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEESE SPREAD [CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SKIM MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEY, MILKFAT, SALT, SODIUM ALGINATE, SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE), APOCAROTENAL COLOR], GREEN BELL PEPPERS, RED BELL PEPPERS, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SEASONING [SPICES, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, SALT, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WITH MALTED BARLEY, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PAPRIKA, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE, MALIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, DEXTROSE, SOY SAUCE (WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN, BEEF EXTRACT, SILICON DIOXIDE AND SOYBEAN OIL (ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING)], SPICES, CANOLA OIL, GRANULATED GARLIC, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, CILANTRO, CHEESE POWDER [A DEHYDRATED BLEND OF WHEY, CHEESE (GRANULAR AND BLUE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES]), SUNFLOWER OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID], ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR, XANTHAN GUM), TORTILLA (ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, CANOLA OIL, GLYCERINE, BAKING POWDER [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BICARBONATE SODA, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], SUGAR, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, DOUGH CONDITIONER [CALCIUM SULFATE, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID]).