Creamy Penne with Vegetables Serving Suggestion

Creamy Penne with Vegetables

This classic comfort dish features penne pasta, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, and carrots delicately combined in a rich Parmesan and Romano cheese sauce.

Frozen Selection

Vegetarian

230
calories
5.0g
total fat
4g
dietary fiber
12g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (227g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 230

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 5.0g 6% Total Carb. 34g 12% Protein 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Dietary Fiber 4g 14% Calcium 240mg 20%
Sugars 6g Iron 1.50mg 8%
Cholesterol 20mg 7% Vitamin D 0.70mcg 4%
Sodium 480mg 21% Potassium 350mg 8%

Ingredients: REDUCED FAT MILK (REDUCED FAT MILK, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), COOKED ENRICHED PENNE PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT, EGG WHITE, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), ZUCCHINI, TOMATOES, BROCCOLI, CARROTS, WATER, PARMESAN CHEESE (PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), ROMANO CHEESE (PART-SKIM COW’S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), AND LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, GARLIC (GARLIC, WATER), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (WATER, CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE), YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (227g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 230
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 5.0g 6%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 480mg 21%
Total Carbohydrates 34g 12%
Dietary Fiber 4g 14%
Sugars 6g
Calcium 240mg 20%
Iron 1.50mg 8%
Vitamin D 0.70mcg 4%
Potassium 350mg 8%
Protein 12g 18%

Nutrients: REDUCED FAT MILK (REDUCED FAT MILK, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), COOKED ENRICHED PENNE PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT, EGG WHITE, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), ZUCCHINI, TOMATOES, BROCCOLI, CARROTS, WATER, PARMESAN CHEESE (PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), ROMANO CHEESE (PART-SKIM COW’S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), AND LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, GARLIC (GARLIC, WATER), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (WATER, CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE), YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES.