Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken

Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken

This midday mash up will energize your afternoon with breaded chicken, creamy mashed potatoes, tender peas and crisp corn topped with melted cheese.

Frozen Selection

250
calories
8.0g
total fat
4g
dietary fiber
14g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (207g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 250

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 12% Total Carb. 31g 10% Protein 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15% Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 5g Iron 0mg 10%
Cholesterol 30mg 10% Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 400mg 17%

Ingredients: POTATOES (POTATOES, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE), FRIED CHICKEN BREAST PIECES (CHICKEN BREAST MEAT, WATER, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CORNSTARCH, SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% CARRAGEENAN, DEXTROSE, GARLIC, LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], NATURAL FLAVOR, NONFAT MILK, SALT, SUGAR, TORULA YEAST, WHOLE EGGS, FULLY COOKED IN VEGETABLE OIL), GREEN PEAS, CORN, WATER, NONFAT MILK (NONFAT MILK, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), AND LESS THAN 2% OF CHICKEN BASE (COOKED CHICKEN MEAT, CHICKEN BROTH, MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, FLAVOR, CHICKEN FAT, SALT, TURMERIC), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NONFAT MILK, DRIED POTATOES, BUTTER, RESISTANT DEXTRIN, DRIED ONION, SALT, BLACK PEPPER, SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (207g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 250
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 8.0g 12%
Saturated Fat 3.0g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 400mg 17%
Total Carbohydrates 31g 10%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 5g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Iron 0mg 10%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Protein 14g 22%

Nutrients: POTATOES (POTATOES, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE), FRIED CHICKEN BREAST PIECES (CHICKEN BREAST MEAT, WATER, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CORNSTARCH, SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% CARRAGEENAN, DEXTROSE, GARLIC, LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], NATURAL FLAVOR, NONFAT MILK, SALT, SUGAR, TORULA YEAST, WHOLE EGGS, FULLY COOKED IN VEGETABLE OIL), GREEN PEAS, CORN, WATER, NONFAT MILK (NONFAT MILK, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), AND LESS THAN 2% OF CHICKEN BASE (COOKED CHICKEN MEAT, CHICKEN BROTH, MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, FLAVOR, CHICKEN FAT, SALT, TURMERIC), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NONFAT MILK, DRIED POTATOES, BUTTER, RESISTANT DEXTRIN, DRIED ONION, SALT, BLACK PEPPER, SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER.