Beef Teriyaki

Beef Teriyaki

This Asian-inspired entrée features delicious cuts of prime rib beef, a colorful medley of broccoli, carrots and red peppers all brought together in a sweet yet savory soy-flavored sauce.

Frozen Selection

270
calories
17.0g
total fat
4g
dietary fiber
19g
protein
$8.29
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (207g)
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 270

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 17.0g 26% Total Carb. 10g 3% Protein 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Trans Fat 0.0g Sugars 4g Iron 0mg 6%
Cholesterol 15mg 5% Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Sodium 600mg 25%

Ingredients: ROASTED SEASONED PRIME RIB BEEF STEAK DICES AND MODIFIED FOOD STARCH PRODUCT (BEEF, BEEF BROTH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SEASONING [TURBINADO SUGAR, SODIUM CARBONATE, SEA SALT, FLAVOR], DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICE EXTRACTIVES), BROCCOLI, WATER, CARROTS, CANOLA OIL, RED BELL PEPPER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, ALCOHOL, VINEGAR, LACTIC ACID), AND LESS THAN 2% OF SWEET POTATO JUICE CONCENTRATE (SWEET POTATO JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID), GINGER PUREE (GINGER, WATER), RESISTANT DEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GARLIC (GARLIC, WATER), SPICES, WOK OIL (SAFFLOWER OIL, SESAME SEED OIL, RICE BRAN OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, SOY LECITHIN, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 package (207g)
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 270
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 17.0g 26%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 4g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Iron 0mg 6%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Protein 19g 29%

Nutrients: ROASTED SEASONED PRIME RIB BEEF STEAK DICES AND MODIFIED FOOD STARCH PRODUCT (BEEF, BEEF BROTH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SEASONING [TURBINADO SUGAR, SODIUM CARBONATE, SEA SALT, FLAVOR], DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICE EXTRACTIVES), BROCCOLI, WATER, CARROTS, CANOLA OIL, RED BELL PEPPER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, ALCOHOL, VINEGAR, LACTIC ACID), AND LESS THAN 2% OF SWEET POTATO JUICE CONCENTRATE (SWEET POTATO JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID), GINGER PUREE (GINGER, WATER), RESISTANT DEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GARLIC (GARLIC, WATER), SPICES, WOK OIL (SAFFLOWER OIL, SESAME SEED OIL, RICE BRAN OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, SOY LECITHIN, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE.