Jenny Craig strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Steps Taken to Improve Accessibility on Jennycraig.com:
Wherever possible, we strive to:
- Provide alternative text detail for images.
- Provide structural content tags to indicate headings and lists to improve page comprehension.
- Increase color contrast
- Ensure form elements used to collect information from users have labels so all users can utilize these forms.
Jennycraig.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows jennycraig.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
ENABLING THE ACCESSIBILITY MENU
The jennycraig.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Website Accessibility - Text Size
Using the Internet browsers, users can adjust and control the text size of each page. To change the text site please follow these instructions:
- PC users - hold the CTRL key while pressing the plus key. Conversely, holding the CTRL key while pressing the minus key will decrease text size.
- Mac users - please hold the Command key while pressing the plus key. As with PCs, pressing the Command and and minus keys will decrease the text size.
Website Accessibility - Images
Images and graphics on JennyCraig.com utilize “alt tags” to allow users with screen readers to listen to a description of the image and/or graphic.
Accessibility Using a screen reader
Assistive technology and browser tools to enable text-to-speech (TTS). TTS translates the information on the screen into speech which can be heard through speakers, headphones, or braille. We recommend using the most up-to-date versions possible to help Jenny Craig provide users with full-feature website content. The following web browsers and assistive technology products can help:
- For PC Users: JAWS or Internet Explorer (use IE 11 or later)
- For Apple Users: VoiceOver with Safari on iOS X or later
- On Google Chrome: ChomeVox (easily added as an extension through the Chrome Web Store)
For additional support for visual impairments or additional accessibility please contact Jenny Craig Customer Care at 1-800-536-6922. Jenny Craig representatives are trained in best practices and techniques for reading documents to persons with visual impairments as well as how to find, navigate to, and read information on our website. The Jenny Craig Customer Care team is available:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am to 4pm PST
- Saturday: 6am to 12pm PST
- Sunday: 8am to 12pm PST
Jenny Craig is committed to continually working to improve the customer experience. Please share any feedback on how we can continue to improve.
We have a training program for employees who write or develop programs or code for the website and who publish final content to the website regarding the Website Accessibility Policy and/or ADA Compliance.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Jennycraig.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed above and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or concerns or need assistance, please contact Jenny Craig Customer Care as follows:
If you would like assistance placing an order, please contact Customer Care by phone at 1-800-536-6922.