Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes Total time: 15 minutes
Starch: 1 1/2
- nonstick vegetable spray
- 2 Tbls
- 2 envelopes
- unflavored gelatin (7gm each)
- 2 1/4 cups
- Carnation Evaporated Lowfat Milk, divided
- 1 can
- (15 oz) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup
- packed dark brown sugar (or low calorie sweetener equivalent)
- 2 tsps
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- Coat 9-inch deep-dish pie pate with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 5-10 minutes until softened. Mixture may be firm.
- Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin.
- Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Makes 8 servings. Per Serving: 1 1/2 Starch. 1/2 Fat.