Country Peach Tart
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes Total time: 45 minutes
- Pastry for single crust 9-inch pie
- 4 cups
- peaches, sliced and peeled or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup
- Equal® Spoonful
- 1 Tbl
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
- Roll pastry on floured surface to 12-inch circle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine peaches, Equal®, flour, cinnamon and almond extract; toss gently until peaches are evenly coated with mixture.
- Arrange peach mixture on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring pastry edge toward center, overlapping as necessary.
- Bake tart in preheated 425º F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and peaches are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings. Per Serving: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Free.