Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 85 minutes Total time: 95 minutes
- 2 cups
- pumpkin seeds (1 medium pumpkin)
- 4 cups
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add seeds, reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes.
- Drain well then transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet tray and pat dry.
- Transfer seeds to a medium bowl, spirtz with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast seeds, stirring every 10 minutes or so, until just crisp and golden brown, about 1 hour total.
- Set aside to let cool completely then shell or eat whole. (They will become crispier as they cool.)