Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 135 minutes Total time: 150 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups
- reduced-fat gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 40 cookies)
- 3 Tbls
- reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 Tbls
- crystallized ginger, minced
- 4 cups
- raspberry sorbet, softened
- 4 cups
- lemon lemon sorbet softened
- 3 cups
- fresh raspberries
- (1oz) squares white chocolate, melted
- 1 bunch
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan, freeze 15 minutes or until firm. Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture. Freeze 1 hour. Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- To serve, remove pie from pan. Arrange raspberries over lemon sorbet. Drizzle white chocolate over raspberries; slice pie into wedges.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Makes 12 servings. Per Serving: 1 Fruit, 2 Starch, 2 Fat, 1 Free.