Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
Prep time: 28 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes Total time: 53 minutes
Starch: 2 1/2
- 1 cup
- (4 oz) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- (15 oz) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- (4 ½ oz) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/8 tsp
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 cup
- canned drained no-salt-added black beans
- nonstick vegetable spray
- (15 ½ oz) jar no-salt-added salsa
- fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture. Roll up noodles, jellyroll fashion, beginning at narrow ends.
- Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down, in an 11 x 7 x 1 ½-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour salsa over rolls. Cover and bake at 350° F for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Makes 8 servings. Per Serving: 2 ½ Starch, 2 Meat, 2 Free.