Key West Lime Parfaits
Prep time: 80 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes Total time: 87 minutes
- nonstick vegetable spray
- 1/4 cup
- macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup
- plus 2 tablespoons chocolate wafer cookie crumbs, divided
- 3 cups
- lime sherbet, softened
- 1 Tbl
- lime rind, grated
- Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick vegetable spray. Spread nuts in casserole dish, and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Combine nuts and ½ cup cookie crumbs; stir well.
- Combine lime sherbet and lime rind; stir well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumb mixture into each of 6 (6-ounce) parfait glasses; top each with 1/4 cup sherbet mixture.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon crumb mixture over each; top each with 1/4 cup sherbet mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for approximately 1 hour until firm.
Makes 6 servings. Per Serving: 2 Starch, 1 Fat.