Apricot Glazed Ham
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes Total time: 95 minutes
Meat: 2 1/2
- 5lb fully cooked whole boneless ham
- 1/3 cup
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbl
- 1/2 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- 2/3 cup
- apricot nectar
- 2 Tbls
- lemon juice
- Place ham on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325º F oven for 1 to 1½ hours or until meat thermometer registers 140º F.
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cloves.
- Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Brush ham with glaze.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes more, brushing occasionally with glaze.
Makes 20 servings. Per Serving: 2 1/2 Meat, 1 Fat, 1 Free.