Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
- medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbl
- fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ginger, grated and divided
- medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and chopped
- mint sprigs, optional
- In a blender, puree the cantaloupe with half of the lime juice and half of the ginger. Transfer to a bowl.
- Rinse out the blender. Puree the honeydew with the remaining lime juice and ginger.
- Simultaneously pour 1/2 cup of each melon mixture into opposite sides of a soup bowl.
- Garnish each serving with a mint sprig, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. Per Serving: 1 Fruit, 1 Free.