Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 can
- (20oz.) DOLE® sliced pineapple
- 2 Tbls
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbl
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsps
- dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine undrained pineapple, lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic powder in large shallow, non-metalic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, 10-15 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is golden brown. Discard any remaining marinade.
Makes 5 servings. Per Serving: 1 Fruit, 4 Meat, 1 Fat, 1 Free.