Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup
- lemon-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1 tsp
- poppy seeds
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 package
- (10 oz) Mixed Salad Greens
- papaya, seeded, skinned and sliced
- 1 cup
- strawberries, sliced
- Combine yogurt and poppy seeds in small bowl. Remove 3 tablespoons dressing for chicken; cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for salad.
- Grill or broil chicken 10-15 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with reserved dressing. Discard any remaining dressing.
- Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
- Line four individual plates with salad blend. Arrange chicken, papaya and strawberries over salad.
- Serve with reserved dressing. If dressing is too thick, thin with water to desired consistency.
Makes 4 servings. Per Serving: 2 Vegetable, 1 Fruit, 3 Meat, 1 Fat.