Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes Total time: 2 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups
- regular grind espresso or other dark roast coffee
- cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
- 6 cups
- 1/3 cup
- Equal® Spoonful
- 2 1/2 cups
- fat-free milk
- ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Place espresso and cinnamon stick in filter basket of drip coffee pot; brew coffee with water. Stir Equal® into coffee; pour into 8 mugs or cups.
- Heat milk in small saucepan until steaming. Whip half of milk in blender at high speed until foamy, about 15 seconds; pour milk into 4 mugs of coffee, spooning foam on top.
- Repeat with remaining milk and coffee.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg before serving.
Makes 3 servings. Per Serving: 1 Limited Free.