Garden Vegetable Lasagna
- Prep time:
- 25 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total time:
- 1 hour 35 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 12 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/12 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
For a light dinner entrée try this Garden Vegetable Lasagna recipe. This dish combines cottage cheese, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, parmesan cheese, pepper-jack cheese, spices, marinara sauce and lasagna noodles.
- 1 pint(s) cottage cheese
- 1 zucchini
- 2 (7oz) cans chopped button mushrooms
- 1 (14oz) can whole leaf spinach, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package oven ready (no boil) lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) pepper-jack cheese
- In large bowl, mix first 9 ingredients together and set aside.
- Layer bottom of 12 x 9-inch pan with 1 cup marinara sauce. Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles on top of sauce. Top with layer of 1/3 cheese mixture. Layer another 3 noodles on top of mixture. Pour 2 cups marinara sauce over noodles (this allows noodles not to burn while cooking).
- Layer another 1/3 of cheese mixture on sauce-covered noodles. Repeat. Layer 3 remaining noodles on top of cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup marinara sauce and pepper-jack cheese.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.