Classico Chicken & Veggie Mix featuring Jenny Craig Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
Simply prepare Jenny Craig Chicken Pesto Pasta as directed on the package and make a healthy sauce using artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, asparagus spears, yellow bell pepper, onion, Italian seasoning, orgeano and flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 1 7 oz. can crushed tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup(s) mushrooms, chopped
- 3 asparagus spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Few sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place tomatoes and garlic in a medium saucepan. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook remaining vegetables about 5 minutes. Add seasonings to vegetables and stir until mixed.
- Add vegetable mixture to the tomatoes. Prepare Chicken Pesto Pasta as directed on package.
- Mix with vegetable mixture and place on plate. Garnish with parsley.