Ziti Primavera featuring Jenny Craig Three Cheese Ziti Marinara
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
Feast on the flavors of Italy with our Ziti Primavera recipe. Add fresh mushroom, squash, eggplant and garlic to your Jenny Craig Three Cheese Ziti Marinara dish for a savory but light meal.
- 1 Jenny Craig Three Cheese Ziti Marinara
- 1/2 sml eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Three Cheese Ziti Marinara as directed on package.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Cook vegetables 5-8 minutes over medium heat, adding garlic for last minute.
- Add Three Cheese Ziti Marinara and stir with vegetables.
- Heat an additional minute.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.