- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 8 hour
- Total time:
- 8 hour 5 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 16 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 tbsp
Nutrition Per Serving
Turn your yogurt into cheese with this Yogurt Cheese recipe. Just grab a bowl, cheesecloth and some nonfat milk, and you have everything you need. Only 15 calories per serving.
- 3 cup(s) nonfat plain yogurt
- Set a fine-mesh sieve or colander over a bowl.
- Line it with a double layer of cheesecloth.
- Spoon in the yogurt and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the yogurt cheese to a covered storage container and discard the liquid.