Wild Rice and Turkey Soup
- Prep time:
- 20 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 10 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- per bowl
Nutrition Per Serving
Enjoy a tasty, easy-to-make soup with this Wild Rice and Turkey Soup recipe. This dish combines carrots, onion, celery, garlic, low sodium chicken broth, wild rice and turkey. This soup can be made in 30 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup(s) carrots, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 can(s) 14.5-ounce low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) cooked wild rice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped, cooked turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan.
- Add carrots, onion, celery and garlic; saute until vegetables are soft and transparent.
- Add chicken broth, cooked wild rice, black pepper and cooked turkey and cook 10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley.