Warm Thai-style Scallop and Mango Salad
- Prep time:
- 20 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 3 minutes
- Total time:
- 23 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Spice up your dinner with this Warm Thai-Style Scallop and Mango Salad recipe. This low-calorie dish is only 172 calories per serving and uses scallops, shrimp, lettuce, mango, cucumber, bell peppers and cilantro.
- 12 ounce(s) bay scallops, rinsed and drained or medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 Tbsp oriental chicken salad dressing, divided
- 1 10 oz package organic salad blend or spring mix with herbs salad
- 1 mango or papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into half-slices
- 1 green, red or yellow bell pepper cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- Cook scallops in 1 Tbl salad dressing for 2 to 3 minutes, just until opaque. (If using shrimp, cook until shrimp turn pink and opaque).
- Remove from heat.
- Toss together salad blend, mango, cucumber, bell pepper and cilantro leaves with 1/4 cup salad dressing.
- Spoon mixture onto four serving plates.
- Arrange scallops over each salad; drizzle remaining 1 Tbl dressing over scallops.