TortiIIa Chicken ChiIi
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 16 minutes
- Total time:
- 26 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1-cup servings
Nutrition Per Serving
Feast on a hearty but low-fat soup with this Tortilla Chicken Chili recipe. This tasty chili uses skinless chicken, tomatoes, chili seasoning, kidney, white or pinto beans, Mexican-style corn and tortilla chips.
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 pkg(s) Chili seasoning
- 1 can(s) 14 1/2-ounce diced tomatos, undrained
- 1 can(s) 15 to 16-ounce kidney, white or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can(s) 11-ounce Mexican-style corn or whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) broken tortilla chips (bite-size pieces)
- Heat a lightly oiled large non -stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.