Thai Beef Grill
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
For a savory dinner entrée try this Thai Beef Grill recipe. Beef top loin strip steaks are soaked in light teriyaki sauce, sweet onion, creamy peanut butter and crushed red pepper.
- 2 lb(s) 8 oz boneless beef top loin strip steaks, 1" thick
- 5 Tbsp light teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Brush 3 Tbls teriyaki sauce evenly over both sides of beef steaks and onion slices.
- Place steaks and onion on grid over medium ash-covered coals.
- Grill steaks uncovered 15-18 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Remove steaks and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Grill onions 15-18 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, using a fork, gradually stir 2 Tbls teriyaki sauce and 2 Tbls water into peanut butter and red pepper, mixing until smooth.
- Trim fat from steaks.
- Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices.
- Serve with onion and sauce.