Sweet & Sour Stuffed Peppers featuring Jenny Craig Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
For a low-fat, easy-to-make dinner entree, try this Sweet & Sour Stuffed Peppers recipe. The dish uses Jenny's Cuisine Sweet & Sour Chicken, bell pepper, and an Asian sauce made of low-sodium soy sauce, white rice vinegar, garlic, and scallions.
- 1 Jenny's Cuisine® Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1 large green bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 to taste Asian Sauce:
- 1/8 cup(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp white rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp scallions, chopped
- Preheat over to 425°F. Prepare Sweet & Sour Chicken as directed on package.
- Place bell pepper in small baking dish. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon prepared Sweet & Sour Chicken into cooked bell pepper.
- Mix sauce ingredients together. Spoon half of sauce over top of stuffed pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 3-5 minutes. Spoon additional sauce over top to taste.