Summer Berries with Yogurt Citrus Sauce
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Try a refreshing dessert with antioxidant-rich berries in a yogurt citrus sauce. At under 200 calories per serving, you'll be able to satisfy your sweet tooth without the added guilt.
- 1 cup(s) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel, finely shredded
- 1/2 tsp lime peel, finely shredded
- 4 cup(s) total: raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and green grapes
- 6 sugar wafer cookies
- Blend first 6 ingredients.
- Divide fruit between 4 goblets or parfait glasses.
- Spoon sauce over fruit and garnish with 2 sugar wafer cookies each.