Stuffed Peppers featuring Jenny Craig Pasta Ole
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
For a low-fat, easy-to-make dinner entree, try this Stuffed Peppers recipe. The dish uses Jenny Craig Pasta Ole and bell peppers.
- 1 Jenny Craig Pasta Ole
- 2 small bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 1 tsp scallions, chopped
- Preheat over to 425°F. Prepare Pasta Ole as directed on package.
- Place bell peppers in small baking dish. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon prepared Pasta Ole into cooked bell peppers.
- Bake uncovered for 3-5 minutes. Top with scallions.