Stuffed Artichoke Hearts featuring Jenny Craig Turkey Burger
- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 35 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
For a creative, healthy dish, try this Stuffed Artichoke Hearts recipe featuring Jenny's Cuisine Turkey Burger. This low-fat dish uses artichoke hearts, black olives, parsley, capers, low-sodium chicken broth, lemon juice and Jenny's pre-made Turkey Burger.
- 1 Jenny's Cuisine® Turkey Burger
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 1 12 oz. can low-sodium, whole artichoke hearts
- 1 Tbsp black olives, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 capers, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Thaw Turkey Burger. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Drain artichoke hearts. Gently spread open center of each artichoke heart and place in casserole dish.
- Chop Turkey Burger and bun into small pieces (you may use processor if you like) and place in mixing bowl.
- Add olives, parsley, capers and 1/4 cup of chicken broth. Mix well until the mixture holds together.
- Fill each artichoke heart with turkey mixture.
- Add lemon juice and remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth to bottom of casserole dish.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes, then uncovered for 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.