Strawberry Banana Splits
- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 4 hour 30 minutes
- Total time:
- 4 hour 45 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/6 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Cool-off with a creamy treat like this Strawberry Banana Splits recipe. Only 102 calories per serving, this recipe uses sugar-free strawberry gelatin, low-fat yogurt, bananas, whipped topping, strawberries and toasted coconut.
- 1 pkg(s) 4-ounce sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 container(s) 8-ounce plain lowfat yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, split lengthwise and halved crosswise
- 1 Prepared whipped topping, strawberry pieces and toasted coconut, for garnish
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in yogurt.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Beat with electric mixer until light.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Place 2 banana pieces in bottom of each dessert dish.
- Top with two small scoops gelatin.
- Garnish with whipped topping, strawberry pieces and toasted coconut.