Southwestern Corn Muffins
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 10 minutes
- Total time:
- 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 8 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 muffin
Nutrition Per Serving
Our Southwestern Corn Muffin dish is a great addition to any meal. The recipe uses corn muffin mix, green chiles and chili powder. Only 140 calories per serving, and 4 grams of fat.
- 1 (8.5oz) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (4oz) can green chiles, drained
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Grease 8 cups of muffin pan (or line with paper baking cups)
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
- Stir chiles and chili powder into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake according to directions.