Savory Grilled Fish
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 16 minutes
- Total time:
- 21 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/6 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Discover a new way to enjoy seafood with this low-calorie Savory Grilled Fish recipe. Using the fish steak of your choice, marinate the fish in fat-free mayo, sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, lemon juice, and basil.
- 1/3 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp bottled, sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pound(s) swordfish, halibut, shark, tuna or salmon steaks
- Combine the first four ingredients into a small bowl; mix well.
- Set aside 4 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture.
- Brush remaining mixture on both sides of swordfish steaks; set aside.
- Coat a grill rack with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place steaks on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill, turning once, until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork, allowing 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- To serve, transfer steaks to serving plates. Top each steak with 1 teaspoon reserved mayonnaise mixture.