Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 10 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Feast on Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce with this recipe. Using only five ingredients, you can create a tasty, low-fat dinner entrée in under 20 minutes. Ingredients include: pork tenderloin, vegetable oil, evaporated fat-free milk, Dijon mustard, and green onions.
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1 Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) evaporated fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Place pork between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook on each side for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add evaporated milk; stir to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet.
- Stir in mustard and green onions.
- Return pork to skillet.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, turning pork to coat with sauce.