Mixed Salad with Raspberry Honey Dijon Dressing
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 25 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/6 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Try this Mixed Salad with Raspberry Honey Dijon Dressing recipe for refreshing lunch or dinner option. This low-calorie salad is packed with flavor and uses frozen green beans, sliced beets, mushrooms, shredded carrots, mixed greens and turkey breast.
- 1/3 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberry-flavored vinegar
- 2 cup(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) frozen green beans - cut and steamed
- 1 cup(s) beets - cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms - sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots - shredded
- 8 ounce(s) turkey breast - cooked and cut into julienne strips
- 4 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- Mix mustard, sour cream, vinegar and honey in small bowl; refrigerate dressing until serving time.
- Arrange vegetables and turkey on large serving platter lined with salad greens.
- Drizzle with prepared Raspberry Honey Dijon dressing.