Kickin' Tomato Vegetable Soup featuring Jenny Craig Tomato Florentine Soupitizer™ Soup
- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 6 hour
- Total time:
- 6 hour 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 12 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 cup
Nutrition Per Serving
For a hearty vegetable soup that's low in calories, try this Kickin' Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe. This dish uses Jenny's Cuisine Tomato Florentine Soupitizer Soups, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, green chilies, salsa, celery, onions, red bell pepper, carrot, zucchini and white cabbage.
- 2 Jenny's Cuisine® Tomato Florentine Soupitizer™ Soups
- 1 32 oz. carton low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 12 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 6 oz. jar salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup(s) cabbage, chopped
- Combine Tomato Florentine Soupitizer™ Soups and remaining ingredients in a large crockpot.
- Heat on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, turn pot off and allow soup to sit for 2 hours.