Instant Cherry Cobbler featuring Jenny Craig Cinnamon Twists
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 1 minutes
- Total time:
- 6 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
For a low-calorie dessert indulgence, try this Instant Cherry Cobbler recipe. This easy-to-make dish uses Jenny's Cuisine Cinnamon Twists, frozen cherries and sugar-free whipped topping,
- 1 Jenny's Cuisine® Cinnamon Twists
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen cherries
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free whipped topping
- Microwave cherries for 1 minute or until hot and juicy.
- Crush Cinnamon Twists by hand or with food processor for finer pieces.
- Place half of the crushed Cinnamon Twists on bottom of small bowl.
- Add half of the cherries and top with 1 Tbl of whipped topping.
- Repeat another layer with remaining ingredients.