Green Beans Saute
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 20 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/4 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Quick, easy and delicious! This low-cal green bean recipe pairs perfectly with any dinner entrée. Add some veggies to your plate with this tasty side dish.
- 3 cup(s) whole green beans - fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp toasted sliced almonds
- Cook and stir beans in salad dressing in large skillet over medium heat to desired tenderness.
- Stir in mustard; heat through.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.