- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 45 minutes
- Total time:
- 55 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 4 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1 3/4 cups
Nutrition Per Serving
Fresh herbs and aromatic garlic help play up the flavors in our Garlic-Roasted Vegetables recipe. Prep time is quick and easy. Only 90 calories per serving.
- 1 cup cauliflowerettes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) zucchini, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) carrots, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 cup(s) onions, thickly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) unpeeled boiling potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients, except the parsley, in the baking dish and toss well. Arrange in an even layer and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve sprinkled with the parsley.