Fried Chicken Pot Pie featuring Jenny Craig Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken
- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 25 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
For an innovative dish that's easy-to-make, check out this Fried Chicken Pot Pie recipe using Jenny Craig Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken. Combine the pre-made cuisine with carrots, onions, milk and top with filo dough.
- 1 Jenny Craig Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots, sliced
- 1 Tbsp onion, diced
- 3 tsp nonfat milk
- 1 4x4 sheet of Filo dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Steam carrots in microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken half the time directed on package.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Cheesy Potatoes & Chicken, carrots, onion and milk and mix well.
- Transfer ingredients to soufflé dish and top with filo dough.
- Cut a criss-cross slit in top of filo dough.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Let sit for 1-2 minutes before serving.