Fish Tacos featuring Jenny Craig Fish & Chips
- Prep time:
- 4 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 9 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
Get creative with your meals by turning Jenny's Cusine Fish & Chips into healthy Fish Tacos. Top corn totillas with reduced-fat mayo, shredded cabbage, salsa verde, Fish & Chips, and a lime wedge.
- 1 Jenny's Cuisine® Fish & Chips
- 2 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 cup(s) cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) salsa Verde
- Microwave Fish & Chips as directed on package. Meanwhile warm the corn tortillas in toaster oven or in pan over medium heat.
- Prepare white sauce by mixing the mayonnaise with the juice of 1 lime wedge. Place one fish fillet in each tortilla. Top taco with white sauce, cabbage and salsa.
- Garnish with wedges of remaining lime and serve with potatoes.