Fish & Chips with Fennel Cucumber Slaw
- Prep time:
- 35 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 40 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 1 Servings
- Portion size:
Nutrition Per Serving
Add some gourmet flair to your Jenny's Cuisine® Fish & Chips meal by adding a side of fennel cucumber slaw. Part-tangy, party-sweet, this slaw is the perfect complement to crisp, flavorful fish.
- 1 Jenny's Cuisine® Fish & Chips
- 1/2 cup fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, seeded, cut in half moons
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 Tbsp horseradish
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- To prepare the fennel cucumber slaw: In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, raisins and pine nuts.
- Stir in vegetables and allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Prepare fish & Chips as directed on package.
- Serve Fish & Chips with the slaw on the side.