Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- Total time:
- 15 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 8 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/8 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Only 144 calories per serving, this Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is a must-try. The dessert uses low-fat milk, pumpkin, gelatin, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar.
- 1 nonstick vegetable spray
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (7gm each)
- 2 1/4 cup(s) evaporated low-fat, 2% milk, divided
- 1 (15 oz) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) packed dark brown sugar (or low calorie sweetener equivalent)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Coat 9-inch deep-dish pie pate with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 5-10 minutes until softened. Mixture may be firm.
- Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin.
- Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.