Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 55 minutes
- Total time:
- 1 hour 5 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 8 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/8 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
You don't have to wait for fall to indulge in a slice of healthy Classic Pumpkin Pie. This lower-calorie dessert uses eggs, pumpkin pie spice, flour, pumpkin, brown sugar and evaporated milk.
- 1 pastry for 9-inch pie crust
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can(s) (15oz) pumpkin
- 1 can(s) (12oz) evaporated milk
- Put unbaked pie crust in 9-inch pie plate.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, flour and salt in medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in pumpkin and gradually add evaporated milk, mixing well.
- Pour into pie crust. Bake in 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped cream sprinkled with extra pumpkin pie spice if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.