Citrus-Marinated Shrimp & Scallops
- Prep time:
- 45 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 4 minutes
- Total time:
- 49 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/6 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Discover a new way to marinate your seafood with this Citrus-Marinated Shrimp & Scallops recipe. Let your shrimp and scallops soak in a honey, orange juice, basil and green onion mix before broiling them. Only 134 calories per serving.
- 1 pound(s) large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup(s) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) bay scallops
- 1 nonstick vegetable spray
- 3 cup(s) fresh spinach, shredded
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp and scallops. Seal bag, and shake until seafood is well coated.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove shrimp and scallops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray. Place shrimp and scallops on rack; broil 5 ½ inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 4 minutes or until done.
- Place ½ cup spinach on each individual serving plate. Arrange shrimp and scallops on spinach.