Chunky Chicken Chili
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- Ease of prep:
- Makes 6 Servings
- Portion size:
- 1/6 of recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
Try this Chunky Chicken Chili recipe for the next game day or barbeque. This hearty, but low-cal dish uses skinless chicken, tomato sauce, kidney beans, corn, cinnamon and chili seasoning.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 lb(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 Tbsp chili seasoning
- 2 (8oz each) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11oz) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 5-6 minutes, stiring occasionally until lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Serve with a pinch of chopped chives or a sprinkle of low-fat cheese.